Priceless Cities – Ireland 2018 Survey – Taste Club Tickets
Full Terms & Conditions
By completing the survey, entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
- This prize competition is open to Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland (ROI and NI) residents aged 18 or over, holding a Mastercard card issued by a ROI or UK financial institution, excluding employees and their immediate families of Mastercard, its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this prize draw.
- The prize draw will run from Tuesday 20th November to 23:59 on Monday 03rd December 2018 inclusive (“Promotional Period”).
- Only one entry per cardholder is permitted during the Promotional Period. Only correct answers will be entered into the prize draw. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details including but not limited to email accounts, names, telephone numbers or addresses will be disqualified from this promotion. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- To enter the prize competition, cardholders must open the email sent to them by Priceless Cities, complete and submit the survey, answer the competition question, complete the entry form and click submit. Cardholders must also confirm they are an 18+ Mastercard cardholder and accept the promotional Terms and Conditions. Mandatory details include answering the following question,
“If you were to dine in another Priceless City, where would you go and why?”
- Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of the website. The Promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the website.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. Mastercard (the “Promoter”) takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- Entries must be received by 23:59 on Monday 03rd December 2018 (“Closing Date”). Winners will be chosen on the basis of their reply to the Promotional Question as judged by a panel of judge(s) who will select the winning entrants. The decision of the judges is full and final and no correspondence will be entered into outside this judgement. The parameters of selection will include, but are not limited to; 1)rationale; 2)passion; 3)originality; 4)emotional engagement. The winners will be notified by email or phone within 3 days of the Closing Date.
1 x prize will be available:
- 1 x pair of tickets to the next Taste Club
All other costs and expenses in taking up the prize, including but not limited to, spending money as required and the cost of travel to and from the event, are the winners’ and guests’ own. The prize is as stated and nothing else is included.
- Winners will have 48 hours from first being contacted to:
- Acknowledge the prize via the instructions in the winning notification
- Provide a valid ID in the form of a passport or driving licence and proof they have an active Mastercard card
- Confirm they wish to accept the prize.
Failure to do this will result in the prize being forfeit and the Promoter may at its absolute discretion award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original winner or dispose of the prize at its discretion without liability to the winner. The decision of the Promoter is final. Please ensure you are available during this period in case you are a winner.
- Prizes must be taken on Taste Club event date. Failure to be able to attend will result in the prize being forfeit and the Promoter may at its absolute discretion dispose of the prize without liability to the winner.
- No person may win more than one prize.
- There is no cash or other alternative for any of the prizes in whole or in part except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes with one of equal or greater value at the choosing and discretion of the Promoter.
- Winners and their guests must be aged 18 or over.
- If the Taste Club is cancelled for reasons outside of the Promoter’s control or for reasons related to health and safety, there will be no rescheduling of the event and tickets will become void and will not be exchanged for any other prize.
- All winners take part in the prize at their own risk and to the fullest extent allowed by law; the Promoter accepts no liability with regard to such prizes whatsoever. The Promoter will have no liability in relation to the conduct of the winner or their guest, nor in connection with any circumstances outside its control with respect to the prize once delivered to the winner.
- The winner and his/her guest(s) as applicable, agree to comply with the terms and conditions applicable to the issue and use of Taste Club tickets (as available and set out at ticket sales webpage as determined by Taste Club (Elltide Limited).
- Winners and/or guests shall not, while using any Taste Club tickets, display or publicize any political slogans or homophobic language, images of a lewd or explicitly sexual nature, images containing logos of competitors and overt brand sponsorship or anything else deemed to be ambush marketing or an abuse of the Taste Club, content which is defamatory, obscene, illegal, vulgar, offensive or otherwise unsuitable or infringes others’ rights (including intellectual property rights) or reflects negatively upon Taste Club. Each entrant agrees and acknowledges that any breach of this clause will cause significant damage and loss to Taste Club.
- The Promoter is responsible for the operation of and all matters and concerns relating to the promotion, not Taste Club or any other persons involved, shall be responsible for or liable to entrants in any way whatsoever in connection with this promotion.
- Prize winners’ full names and counties are available by sending a self-addressed envelope to ‘Priceless Cities – Ireland 2018 Survey – Taste Club Tickets – Winners’, PO Box 31586, London, W11 4YB or by emailing Ireland@priceless.com within three months of the Closing Date.
- Winners and/or guests agree to participate in related publicity accompanying or resulting from the promotion without further recompense. This may include but is not limited to photographs taken which may be used for publicity purposes. By entering this promotion, winners and their guests grant the Promoter the absolute and irrevocable right and permission to use, publish, publicly display, perform, transmit, exhibit and reproduce their name, statements, video, voice, recordings, interviews, photographs or other visual or audible representations or likeness, in whole or in part, individually or in conjunction with other material, including without limitation, text, photographs or images in any medium (whether now known or hereafter invented) including, but not limited to the internet and other electronic and social media and for any and all purposes, publicity, promotion, packaging and trade throughout the world without restriction as to manner, frequency or duration of use or any other purpose whatsoever in connection with this promotion or in connection with the marketing of the products of the Promoter, or otherwise. Winners and guests further agree that all materials produced pursuant to the rights set out above shall and will remain the property of the Promoter and will be securely destroyed thereafter.
- Sale, transfer or exchange of any part of the prize package is strictly prohibited. Any attempt to sell, transfer or exchange any prize(s) will result in the prize(s) being withdrawn by the Promoter and the prize(s) will be declared null and void.
- The Promoter will not be held responsible for the prize winners and/or guests not taking advantage of the prize due to health or any other reason.
- The prize must be taken by the winner in person unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter.
- If there are reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions by an entrant, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion invalidate the relevant prize and disqualify the entrant from the promotion.
- To the fullest extent possible in law, neither Mastercard nor agencies involved in this promotion will be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters relating to this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions or cancel the promotion at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable but will use all reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect to participants to avoid undue disappointment.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on Irish law and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- The Promoter may pass personal information relating to prize winners to Taste Club (Elltide Limited) (and any of their service providers or agents) for the purposes of controlling the distribution and use of Taste Club tickets and related experiences and, in the event of a suspected breach of any terms and conditions, rules or regulations of Taste Club (Elltide Limited) relating to the use of such tickets and/or experiences, investigating and taking action against such winners.
- Your participation in the Promotion is voluntary. The entity responsible for the collection and use of your personal data in the context of the Promotion is Mastercard Europe SA, 10 Upper Bank Street, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5NP, UK. Your personal data, such as: first name, surname, email address, and phone number, is only processed for the purposes of participating in the Promotion, notifying the winners and delivering the prizes, and will be deleted in max. 3 months after the end of the Promotion. If you have provided your consent, we will use your email address to send you marketing communications.
- You can request access to your personal data, or have any inaccuracies rectified, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data is stored in the UK and the US and is not shared with third parties except for the above purposes with Mastercard's service providers, in accordance with applicable law. By participating in the Promotion, you agree to the use of your personal data as described here. You can withdraw your consent at any time, but will no longer be able to participate.
- For more information about Mastercard's data protection practices, see our Global Privacy Notice http://www.mastercard.co.uk/privacy/.
Prizes and Fulfilment
Other Important Information
Promoter: Mastercard Europe SA, 10 Upper Bank Street, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5NP